One fully researched and highly optimized blog post written with SEO best practices
Build your audience and wow your readers with highly optimized custom content!
- Our skilled content team works with you to create custom content on a topic of your choosing. This service includes blog posts consisting of 250-400 words, linked sources, and an image. You can provide these images or our team can select them to support the written content. A content call is required between you and Marketing Services to provide content.
- Improve brand awareness and get your message out there with a custom blog!
- Build trust between you and your customers. Blogs can help establish you as an authority in your field.
- Drive more customers to your website! This boosts customer awareness of your services and products, and strengthens your SEO standing.
- Increase your brand awareness; this service includes a linkback pushed to your Google+, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
- Consistent blog posting solidifies your web presence and encourages customer revisits to your website.
How can I be sure this blog will be correct in its information?
Our skilled writers thoroughly research the topic you choose for your blog and provide links to their sources. Our team will then send you the finished blog for approval. If you have specific links you would like to use, you can include them during content acquisition.
What's the expected timeline?
You should be prepared to hear from our team within the first week of the current month to discuss their blog for the following month. This conversation needs to happen by the 15th of the month. Our content team will prepare the blog and send it out to you for approval within 10 business days of receiving content.
Can I choose the blog topics?
Our marketing strategists work with you to help select from a list of appropriate topics for your industry.
Can I request a blog longer than 400 words?
Our writers keep blogs at a maximum of 400 words to keep readers engaged. If a blog is too long, it’s been shown that readers just won’t finish it. If needed, a topic can be split up into multiple blogs. Additional charges would apply.
What if I need changes made to the blog concerning content before it’s posted?
Our team will send you a draft of the blog to review and approve before posting. You can provide any edits and other feedback at this time.