Create a video to tell the world about your company, product or service.
The Introduce Your Company video is a one minute video that uses a professional on-camera spokesperson in a business-like setting with custom graphics, announcer voiceovers, and “b-roll” (which is video and/or images of the company or product).
Every business has a website. A Your Company video can supercharge your website by helping to communicate effectively with your audience. Use the video everywhere: website, social media pages, YouTube, email marketing, and landing pages.
- You are 53 times more likely to show up first on Google if you have video on your website.
- Adding a product video to a landing page can increase your conversion rate by 80 percent.
- Mobile users prefer video to text and mobile video viewership more than doubles every year.
98 percent of Internet users say they have watched a video to learn about a product or service.
- Facebook users are seven times more likely to like or share your post if it includes a video.
Videobolt | Your Company
How does the order process work?
Using our easy, web-based dashboard, you select all of the custom aspects of your video!
- Select from our large selection of on-camera spokespeople—even select what they will wear on camera.
- Then select the studio background, the graphics, the voiceover artist, and everything else that will make up the video.
- Add a script.
- Your selected spokesperson will shoot your script in front of your selected background.
- We will deliver the fully edited video with custom graphics within two business days.
How quickly will I receive my video?
Once the full order is placed and submitted in the product dashboard, the completed video will be delivered within two business days.
What languages are supported?
There are no country restrictions. Videos can be produced in English or Spanish. Each video will be created in one language.
Please note: Videos in Spanish may take up to seven business days to complete.
How do you encode my video?
We deliver the video in two standard formats: MP4 and MOV. You will receive a link to download both versions.
How long is the video?
You video can be up to one minute long. Studies show that customers prefer business videos that are less than one minute.
How can I host/stream my video?
YouTube provides free hosting/streaming and you can embed your YouTube video on your website. You can also upload videos directly to Facebook and LinkedIn.
Can you host the video for me?
Yes! We upload all videos to an Amazon S3 server and provide you with code to either link to the video or embed it on your website.
Will I receive a closed captioning file with my video?
Yes! You will receive an SRT file will a time-coded transcription of your video at no extra charge.
SRT files sometimes cost as much as $50 per minute of video to produce. You can upload the SRT file to Facebook and YouTube with your video. The SRT file is human-generated, as opposed to the computer-generated caption option on most video and social media platforms, which means it is more accurate. Closed captioning is important (and sometimes required) for helping the hearing-impaired understand your video. But it is equally important for your entire audience because many people prefer to watch videos with the sound turned off (because they are in the office or other environments where sound would be a distraction).